top of page

US Citizens living in Egypt

Are your an US Citizen and live in Egypt? We can help you get the right track records for your taxes in the USA from here.


Bassem A. Gaber, CPA, CGMA is an Active CPA Licensed in the state of California with previous experience working in the United States in one of the Big4 audit firms .


Wide range of US CPA services are available to the US Citizens or US Companies who are resident in Egypt. Please consult with us at your earliest convenient time at +20(122)499-6555 or ping us at

Also, Foreigners in Egypt

Contact out team for more ,,,

If you are non-Egyptian national and working in Egypt or visiting for more than 183 days, then you have check your residency status, we can help you in that.

If you are incorporating a business in Egypt, then you should consult with an Egyptian business advisor.

We are a member in a global alliance firm, so we have access to different jurisdictions and can address your needs. Different areas of support where we can help:

  • Taking care of your tax reporting to the Egyptian Authorities.

  • Incorporating your company.

  • Registration at the Egyptian Tax Authority (ETA) and other governmental bodies.

  • Obtaining working permits.

  • Assisting you in the business feasibility study.

  • Hiring the right people for you.

  • Auditing financial statements.

Bassem Gaber, CPA

Audit & Advisory Partner




Cell: +20(122)499-6555

Phone: +20(2)2454-7464






  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • LinkedIn
  • Instagram
bottom of page